It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on medicare-online.shop or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please kindly include the following items in your copyright infringement claim：
• Evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in medicare-online.shop search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner its agent or the law.
• Sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. Please also include a valid email address.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed. Send the written infringement notice to the following email. Please sent us direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material so we can remove content from our website. Please allow 2-3 business days for an email response.